Here are some ideas to help make your resolution a reality:
Ways to get organized using unexpected items:
1. Organize Supplies With a Shoe Organizer
Tip Via A Diamond in the Stuff
2. Ribbon & Sticker Storage
Tip Via Who Is Tracy
3. Use A Peg Board to get Organized
Tip Via Fyne's Designs
Ways to get organized with recycled items:
1. Use paper towel and toilet paper rolls to hold pens, markers, and pencils.
Tip Via Craftionary
2. Save all of your old glass food jars and use them to store,
Tip Via You Can Call Me Gwen
3. Use an old egg tray to store beads, bobbins, and other small crafting supplies
Tip Via Better Homes and Gardens
Wait until our New Year's Day sale. Something tells me we are going to have totes, storage bins, and More to help you get organized!